Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,890   Online: 1177

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Congrats! I look forward to your Gallery uploads! Bump this thread when they post, I'm gonna follow this....
    Andy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like a lot of fun!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow. 117 rolls, at a minimum of about 10 minutes per roll to develop and fix, would be a solid 20 hours of soup time, plus however long it takes you to load and unload reels, mix chemicals, pour, and so on. It does look like fun, but I hope you have a multiple-roll tank!

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Wow. 117 rolls, at a minimum of about 10 minutes per roll to develop and fix, would be a solid 20 hours of soup time, plus however long it takes you to load and unload reels, mix chemicals, pour, and so on. It does look like fun, but I hope you have a multiple-roll tank!
    And how much time would it take to print or scan and photoshop ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My Jobo isn't working, so I'll do it all by hand. I have to look for my tanks/reels. I'm pretty sure I have at least one 4 roll tank, a couple of 2 roll tanks, and a couple of single roll tanks. I'm hoping to have it all done in 12-14 days, tops.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    I just got home from a trip to the French West Indies. Shot 117 rolls, in 3 weeks (some for a client, but most for me). I've never had this much film to develop, but excited to get started.
    Thought I'd share, here, as most of my friends don't get it, but everyone here does.

Attachment 70587
    Are you complaining or bragging? Interested reader want to know!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Neither. I'll admit I don't really enjoy the process of developing film (and never have had this much to do), but I am excited at having 117 rolls processed, proofed, and ready to print. I shared it, here, because it's one of the few places where people understand the undertaking/anticipation/excitement...

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Wow, you really shot a ton of film. Have you got a Jobo or some other reasonable system to develop all of that?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Barry- My ATL2 stopped working a few months ago. It's gonna be tanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had to do something similar last year and boy did I get burnt out halfway through the developing. I was using a bunch of different films and developers though. It looks like you shot delta and acros 100 only so I would split both and decide which to do first. Remember you can get two rolls onto one reel if you tape them. That will save you time abd chemicals.

Have you decided what developer your going to use?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin