Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,827   Online: 802

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Storage bottles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As long as the bottles are labeled, and there are no small children that could get into them, I don't think there is an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In this thread, we will also be talking about glass vs plastic.... in about page and a half.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Mott's apple sauce also comes in glass jars with wide mouths great for stirring in powered chemicals

My favorite though is around here they have beer that's sold in the actual 1/2 gallon brown glass chemistry bottles, they cost $3 ($4 cheaper than buying them from photographers formulary / B&H) and you get 1/2 gallon of beer to go with it, hehe

~Stone | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No children in my household. Maybe some day.
    When I was a child, my parents repeatedly told me to never drink something from under the sink, the basement, or utility room... and I listened. Actually, I'd never even considered it, and thought it was odd they'd even say that.
    I suppose I was conditioned to think that drinkable fluids came from only two places, the faucet or refrigerator. That little psychological bias was probably more powerful than anything else.
    Truzi

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use 32 oz Hydrogen Peroxide bottles. Very inexpensive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ambaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnielvis View Post
    wow, every time I recommend using beer/medicine/drink bottles, whatever, all the nervous nellies come out and say what an a-hole I am for suggesting it because people are dumb dumbs and will drink the chemicals by mistake.

There's nothing wrong with using drink/medicine/food bottles as long as they're properly labelled PERIOD. SEZ ME.
    As long as the bottles are labeled, and there are no small children that could get into them, I don't think there is an issue.
    JE just does not get the ... and there are no small children that could get into them ... part. 'Splain it to him. Someone, please!
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you are annoyed that people bring up that chemical safety side of discussion, why bring it up when no one was talking about it??

I don't do it because I am the dummy who makes unbelievable mistakes sometimes. But that's just me.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
    If you are annoyed that people bring up that chemical safety side of discussion, why bring it up when no one was talking about it??

I don't do it because I am the dummy who makes unbelievable mistakes sometimes. But that's just me.
    I am a social person and I have guests come to my place. I want their visits to be safe for them, unlike the antisocial grumps that sign
    PERIOD. SEZ ME.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    I am a social person and I have guests come to my place. I want their visits to be safe for them, unlike the antisocial grumps that sign .
    Me too... If they are fishing around under my bathroom sink looking for a drink, I have to wonder... But, better the developer than the Drano.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So glass is better than plastic?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin