Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,751   Posts: 1,515,808   Online: 1044

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bruce- I don't know. I went to the downtown store. I should call Rockville, though. I'm in desperate need of film developer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh I'm sorry when I glanced at this I made a dumb assumption DC Calumet meant Rockville.

I haven't even been in the Rockville store seen it changed from Penn and back then the DR section was iffy at best.
    Sometimes they would have Ilford MG in various flavors but they didn't really stock chemicals for several years.

Really got worthless for me to even go unless I had a shorted Pocket Wizard cable or other emergency situation.
    I'm not even sure where you can score any HC 110 or enough developer to get you started on your project.
    You probably are going to have to go Adorama but they will get it to you FAST.

I'm in Rockville and have some D76 to get you started if that is the situation you are in otherwise...
    Good luck my friend.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Bruce. I've ordered some, and have enough for about another 18 rolls. Should keep me busy enough until it gets here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    NP Eddie,
    I have a stockpile of D76-1 gal packets that are out of date but fine if you end up in a jam.

Keep us informed how your project progresses.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Bill- which dilution, temperature, and what speed are you shooting it at?
    Thanks.
    1:9
    70 degrees
    Expert drums on a roller
    Depending on the lens I am using (ie soft focus or not) this comes out for me about grade 2
    "There are a great many things I am in doubt about at the moment, and I should consider myself favoured if you would kindly enlighten me. Signed, Doubtful, off to Canada." (BJP 1914).

Regards
    Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin