Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,959   Posts: 1,523,028   Online: 1270

Shooter
    Multi Format

Diafine mixing question

went to my local to buy some diafine as i needed some developer, ive never used it and have always want to as i shoot traditional grained films. i was all set to buy the quart sized but my local store had the gallon size for only $27 which is what most charge for the smaller size.

I was planning on using distilled water. i was just gonna keep the solutions in the plastic jugs the water came in. Is that ok or should i use brown? also should i split the gallon size to smaller containers and then replenish the one container im using with fresh solution? this is the first time ive used a 2 bath so i wanna get it right the first time.

thanks

john

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To prevent oxidation of bath A it should be stored in a glass or PET container. Soda is usually available in 1 and 2 liter bottles. What type of container is used for bath B is not important.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin