Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,822   Posts: 1,581,941   Online: 925

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    127 Format
    Last edited by wblynch; 07-07-2013 at 05:34 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by wblynch View Post
    Better to use the EDU and support Foma, the company that cares more about us. Kodak certainly doesn't.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Is this going to be one of those threads that goes on & on because someone has the latest information on Tri-X coming back ? Count me out as I have definitely switched to Harman films. Kentmere or my favorite Ilford brands. The suspense was causing me to loose sleep...
    Last edited by dances_w_clouds; 07-08-2013 at 02:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    127 Format
    Tri-X has never left. Only the Arista Premium relabeled version was slated to end.

Freestyle announced today they are working on getting resupplied from Kodak. So we may dodge a bullet there.
    - Bill Lynch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin