Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,648   Online: 855

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you tried a different developer or only the Zonal Pro HQ? You might want to do a test of a large tray of Dectol vs. the Zonal Pro. Do your normal printing but make a print developed in each type. Then compare after washing. Also have you proved that the base gets warmer as the print soak time increases? Or does it get warmer as the developer is used? These are the opposite and you should be able to tell which is happening. I have seen more staining on these papers (which I believe are closely related) then other warmtones. Make sure you use fresh stop and fixer when testing.

Shooter
    35mm
    That all sounds like good advice Chuck. I have some testing to do I suppose(my least favorite thing). I don't think paper base is warming with the age of the developer, in fact just the opposite, but I will make a definitive test soon and see for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin