Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,330   Online: 912

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Bostick & Sullivan for Phenidone?

I'm looking to buy some phenidone and the local (Australian) supplier is out of stock. Can anybody recommend Bostick & Sullivan? Their prices look reasonable.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I can't speak to their phenidone specifically, but they're a reputable company. I've bought things from them once or twice and experienced no drama.

-NT
    Nathan Tenny
    San Diego, CA, USA

The lady of the house has to be a pretty swell sort of person to put up with the annoyance of a photographer.
    -The Little Technical Library, _Developing, Printing, And Enlarging_

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I buy developing agents liie phenidone from www.techcheminc.com. Their prices are reasonable and service is prompt.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald C Koch View Post
    I buy developing agents liie phenidone from www.techcheminc.com. Their prices are reasonable and service is prompt.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I am just a little concerned about what their shipping charges would be to Australia. They don't indicate the shipping charge until after you confirm the order. I suppose I should email them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bostick and Sullivan is a very reputable company. I've done business with them for years. No disappointments. Bill Barber

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin