Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,257   Online: 753

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hc 110 dilution

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterSense View Post
    I use about 50:1 dilution, and have gone down to 5ml per roll with no problems (250ml for one roll).
    I three have been happy with that recipe for HC-110.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    okay thanks everyone. I am going to try Jbrunner's 1:49 recipe and times. Does anyone happen to have a ballpark figure for Delta 100 dev time at that dilution?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by nwilkins View Post
    okay thanks everyone. I am going to try Jbrunner's 1:49 recipe and times. Does anyone happen to have a ballpark figure for Delta 100 dev time at that dilution?
    I beleive it is on his site. 8 1/2 minutes from memory but better check it out as do not have my notes with me right now

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by redrockcoulee View Post
    I beleive it is on his site. 8 1/2 minutes from memory but better check it out as do not have my notes with me right now
    His site is down right now.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

K-G
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald C Koch View Post
    I recommend the following site for Hc-110 usage. http://www.covingtoninnovations.com/hc110/
    +1

Karl-Gustaf
    Karl-Gustaf Hellqvist

www.heliochroma.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That Covington site is great for hc110. I have used dilution h a few times and it has worked fine. But usually when I reach for hc110 I do so to use it at dilution b for its low base fog properties and fast developing times.

Last night I used dilution b in a 3 reel tank 870ml in total for 3 rolls, then using the same developer for the 3 roll tank to fill a 2 roll tank, and then again once more right after for another 2 roll tank. 7 rolls in total. 3 panatomic x for 5min at 75f, 2 Hie for 4:30, 2 tmax 400 for 6min. Everything came out well with good density except for a few shots on one roll of hie, I guess not enough ir light, and a few frames that were too dense when I shot a shaded scene without the ir filter. So all that with only using 27~30ml of concentrate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin