Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,253   Online: 818

Shooter
    35mm

Lith priniting Kodak D9 with moersch omega lith

Hello every one , i recently used some forte plywarmtone with kodak d-9 dilution 1+8 for about 1 min and in the second developper moersch omega lith dilution 1+200 , the colors are strong and beautiful but when i put the print in the fixer , the colors simply desappears , i m wondering if moersch lith omega works only with meoersch easy lith and moersch master lith ?
    I used as fixer ilfofix II and also adolux fixer but with the same result
    Thank you for help

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Had the same problem myself, but with a different paper and developer/bleach combination. On the second developer pass, wonderful range of colours that all but disappeared in the fix. Consulting Tim Rudman's books, virtually nothing is mentioned of the problem.. Consensus in older posts suggest that a neutral to alkaline fixer such as TF-3 is the answer.

Got some Sodium thiosulfate on the shelf, so will try an alkaline fix over the weekend..

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello paul
    Me too i ve got the same problem with bleach and redevelopement so I used more dilueted fixer , in tim rudman book he give a formula for fixer to use in bleach and redevelopement , but with omega lith i didnt expect to meet this problem , i will try to get raw chemicals to make TF-3 thank you

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin