Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,667   Online: 963

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by john_s View Post
    I prefer to mix my own developers. The two commercial developers that I have used the most since I started in around 1970 are no longer available here in Australia although they are in other countries (HC-110 and Acufine). I'll give EZ-Rodinal a try.
    Really you can't get HC-110 in OZ?? Weird...
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    I thought I'd do an APUG search on KennyE's threads/post to see what was there. It came up with 2 threads on which he made a couple of posts but the search said this was two threads of 46 but the other 44 weren't there. The last post was way back in July and in one of threads he said he was standing down. Not sure what that means?

So where are all the other threads in which he has posted and has he left APUG?

Thanks

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It all got a bit heated and he was "disappeared".
    He is still posting elsewhere (I certainly still see him - and his bonnet full of bees - on Flickr groups from time to time)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin