Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,125   Online: 941

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I wasn't born for another two years
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    In 1988, I was sometimes using my Dad's Pentax K1000. In 1989 I would buy my very own Pentax P30N. Probably using mainly Kodak film, lab processed. It would not be until 1996 that I had my own darkroom and got really properly into photography.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I was 9. I had a little 110-camera that was probably loaded with Gold or similar. I don't think any negatives have survived from then, which is probably a good thing

Shooter
    Large Format
    Nikon F2, Hasselblad C/M and 4x5 Toyo
    Tri x and VPS
    Ilfabrom
    Beseler 4x5
    Michael

"I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Contax RTS II
    Ilford HP5
    Ilford Multigrade paper
    Durst 606 enlarger - I think

Shooter
    35mm
    Nikon FTN Plus-X Agfa Brovira Durst M-35 Micromat

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just taking my first photography class in my freshman year in college.

Canon EOS 650
    Canon EF 35-135

Still have them both, but the shutter is sticky on the EOS body. Last used in 2005.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yashica FX-3 and FX-103 Program for cameras... and as for film, mostly Kodachrome 64 and Ilford FP4.

I didn't yet have a darkroom; I was using a rental facility.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    (1) Top most-used camera? Canon A-1 w/50mm f1.4 & 35-105 f/3.5 Macro; still occasionally used.

(2) Top most-used film? "Memory Fail!" -- probably mostly Kodak Ektar 125 -- but I was pretty loose; mostly Kodak though. In earlier years I shot slides, but gravitated to mostly color negative and prints by sometime in the 1970s.

(3) Top most-used paper? Whatever the lab gave me! I usually opted for Kodak/Qualex processing back then.

(4) B&W enlarger, color enlarger, other printing equipment? In the 1980s I was almost 100% shooting color and getting it processed outside. I had a couple of homemade enlargers (35mm & 4x5) and had done B&W up into the early 1970s, but pretty well let that gather dust as I fell into the path of least resistance.

(And I've been doing some shooting and processing since around 1958!)

Shooter
    35mm
    In 1988 on this date I was about three weeks out from getting married for the second time. Wow those years went fast.

Lets see, what did I have;

OM-1md
    50mm f1.8 Zuiko
    100mm f2.8 Zuiko
    28mm f3.5 Zuiko
    (two) Olympus Pens, viewfinder type, first model with full manual control
    Bunch of darkroom equipment.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin