1. Minolta X-700
(1) Nikon F3
(2) Kodak PlusX & Kodachrome
(3) Kodak Kodabromide
(4) Beseler 45 with color head & Beseler 23c XL w color head
1. Olympus OM-1
2. Lots of PAN-F and HP5, Fujicolor 100
3. Agfa Brovira and Ilford Warmtone
4. Omega Chromega D3
Hasselblad 200FC/M, Leica M3, Olympus OM1
Lots of HP-5 120/35mm and 35mm Kodachrome
Ilford Mulitgrade III
1) Kodak Model B 6½ x 8½ with 7" Wray Lens
Originally Posted by skystrick
2) ILFORD FP4
3) AGFA Record Rapid with own mix of Amidol, usually toned afterwards with Kodak Selenium toner
4) De Vere enlarger but mostly used as a light source for contact printing whole plate sized negatives in a Paterson Contact Printing Frame
Last edited by Regular Rod; 01-02-2014 at 09:50 AM. Click to view previous post history.
Sponsored Ad. (Subscribers to APUG have the option to remove this ad.)
1. Grandfather's (later mom's) Prakica MTL 5. Great camera!
2. I frankly don't know. I only remember ORWO and Efke brands (yaay for growing up in a socialistic country). I have no idea what color film we used.
Pentax LX with the 24~50 zoom outdoors, and primes in the clubs: a 20, a 35 a 55 and a 200. A completely stripped down graflex with a Xenar 135 I still have.
Plus-X outside, Trix-X inside.
Kodak Polyfiber and Oriental Seagull G (those blue boxes!)
Printed with a Beseler 45 with an Aristo coldlight. Proofsheets on Azo in an old Airforce Printer.
That darkroom was quite something, in a friends basement on East 7th between C & D, $100 a month that we split. A great big sink we made of fiberglassed plywood at the cost of many brain cells. Had a small patch of ground out the back door where I grew Irises. That darkroom was still intact, tho out of use till Sandy spit 5 feet of water in there.
i was shooting a lot of portraits of strangers .. and some assignment work
yashica 124G + K1000 ( the next year was a speed graphic + tri x )
tmx/tmy + sprint film developer
everything printed on grade 3 -4 seagull (blue box ) + sprint paper developer
i was also coating glass plates with liquid light, and using sprint developer to process them
1. Canon T90
2. TMax 400 in TMax developer and FP4 in ID11 / D76
3. Agfa Brovira (or whatever Agfa's single graded RC paper was at that time.
4. A very cheap Dia enlarger which I bought in 1973 whilst in high school. At least I upgraded the enlarger lens from a non-descript Soligor to an El Nikkor 50mm f4
Hasselblad 500CM bought in 1973 by my dad who later gave it to me. I am still shooting with the same camera.
Verichrome Pan souped in D-76 1:1
Tri-X souped the same.