Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,941   Posts: 1,557,558   Online: 1133

Shooter
    35mm

Negatives developed as slides (reversals).

Entered in error. I thought I had a problem, instead I had a brain fart.
    Last edited by blivit; 08-05-2013 at 03:33 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Digital music like digital photography will never come close to vinyl and film, they lack the warmth and depth. Kinda like a hooker, feels good but cold and distant.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Where you by any chance holding the negatives up to the light to inspect them when you noticed this. I've found that if I hold a film at a certain angle with a bright light source almost directly behind the film you can actually see see a positive image. I've meant to ask about this before but never got around to it.

This only happens at a particular angle with the light behind.

If you've really got slides I'm stumped. B&W reversal process has several steps including bleaching with nasty acid.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i'll bet you were using a black light so blacks turned white and the whites turned black.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin