Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,736   Posts: 1,515,523   Online: 1095

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    Any chance the problem print was in the bleach for much longer than the rest?

Or did some selenium toner invade your process while you weren't looking?
    The problem print was bleached further than the others but not excessively. I will try more and see if its a once off. I'm pretty sure I didn't get any selenium in my sepia. With an 8x4 foot sink there's plenty of room for lots of trays
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thefizz View Post
    The problem print was bleached further than the others but not excessively. I will try more and see if its a once off. I'm pretty sure I didn't get any selenium in my sepia. With an 8x4 foot sink there's plenty of room for lots of trays
    It doesn't matter how far you bleach back. The active toner will re-develop 95% of the tones that were there to begin with, and you said it was #2 in a sequence of four prints being toned. That doesn't make sense.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin