Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,551   Online: 1204

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

HC 110 or Pyro for Positive Development

In next 3 months , after I take hundreds of frames with 8mm film , I would be needed to develop the film in to positive. I dont know anything about positive development and I want to ask that can I use HC110 or Pyro developer in the process for their high quality. Or do positive developers are unique and stand alone.

Thank you,
    Umut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I assume you are talking about reversal processing. Stick with the recommended formulas. Judging from posts on APUG people have been using everything including yesterday's bath water. Usually with bad results. Read the Ilford site on reversal processing. http://www.ilfordphoto.com/applications/page.asp?n=90
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Never did positive development, but hc-110 is harder to get now. Pyro is easier to come by.
    "Photography, like surfing, is an infinite process, a constantly evolving exploration of life."
    Aaron Chang

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin