Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,765   Posts: 1,484,074   Online: 1007

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Made my pilgramige to Mecca aka Photographers Formulary

I have ordered my chemicals from Photographers Formulary for many years. Their cheery voices were always a great part to any day. Several of my friends have taken workshops at their facility from the like of Sandy King, Tim Rudmen, Bruce Barnbaum and many others.

Well in person the Formulary people are even nicer! Erna (my sweetie) and I spent well over 2 hours touring the darkrooms, chemical prep areas, main meeting areas plus the B and B they operate. Boy what a first rate facility! There is ample room for tents and RV's as well.

Loaded the trailer up with PyroCat-HD and Ansco 130 plus a B&W gum kit.

I don't know if any of you remember the APUG conference we did in Toronto a number of years ago but I think a similar idea could be done at the Formulary. Ummm, something to ponder. East coast has Photostock, west coast could have ......

Eric
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great source of chemicals AND information. Great idea Eric, one of these days I will have to head that way and say hi.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    +1 for the Formulary: friendly staff, great facility & workshops, and wonderful products in a down-home, family atmosphere. Hope to get back there sooner rather than later.
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin