Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,232   Online: 1041

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Thanks. I haven't asked to go on the tour yet. I was just checking the times etc to see if I needed a full day off work. I'll check schedule and see if there are any places left.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How I wish I could make the 15th... Hopefully, there may be another chance, one day.
    Rafal Lukawiecki
    See rafal.net | Read rafal.net/articles

Shooter
    35mm RF
    A fantastic day. What superb staff Harman have, we all felt part of the family and will be spreading the good word I'm sure.
    Thanks to all please Simon. I may try and slip in on Monday's tour but I fear Michelle has my number in her book.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/red_eyes_man/

Photographer not a job description - a diagnosis.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Just about woken up after a long drive home.. It was indeed an enjoyable and interesting day.

Thanks is everyone at Harman for organising the tour and answering a continuous stream of questions.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A wonderful day out. We were made to feel most welcome from the very start to the very end. The Harman folk were all friendly, informative, helpful and imbued with genuine enthusiasm for their work. Having used ILFORD products for over fifty years it became clear why I have never, ever experienced a fault in any of them. This fantastic workforce just won't allow anything below standard to get by them! Long may ILFORD continue to develop and succeed in its markets. By the evidence we saw on the day everyone at ILFORD deserves nothing less. An especially big thank you is due to Michelle for arranging the day for us and another big thank you to those who let her do it. Well done all round!

RR

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Agreed. A really good day. A big thanks to everyone at Harman for organising -an excellent education and a great PR exercise for the team at Mobberley who all reinforced my loyalty to Ilford products.

Shooter
    35mm
    I hope you all took lovely photographs, especially using Ilford film, to show to those of us that couldn't go.
    My cameras:
    Nikon F4, F4S, F401S, F601, F801, F801S, F50, F55, F60, F65, F70, F75, F80, F90, F90X, EL2, FE, FM, FG, FG-20, EM

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Actually there were disappointingly few cameras on view on the visitors.

Some areas are commercially sensitive and most are low light and that's not counting the real low light areas. But I did run a few shots off, on HP5+
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/red_eyes_man/

Photographer not a job description - a diagnosis.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    A big, big, thank you to Simon and all the dedicated Ilford team who made our trip so enjoyable.

I, for one, had a fabulously entertaining and informative day

Everywhere in the factory we went we were met by kindness, politeness and enthusiasm

All of our questions were answered at a level that was comprehensible.

When you see the process controls that are present throughout the factory, it is easy to see why Ilford have such a reputation for quality products.

I was also amazed to see just how far some people had travelled specifically for the visit

Martin

Shooter
    35mm
    There are several strengths to Harman and all are no doubt important but the "family" atmosphere stood out for me on my two tours in 2006 and 2008 and it clearly remains at Harman and is so important for any company's health

pentaxuser

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin