Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,502   Posts: 1,543,379   Online: 746

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    After using Ilford products for many decades it was revealing to see how they are manufactured.

As a former quality control manager I can only say that quality control at all stages of production is solid and prove of the ability of Harman to manufacture against the highest standards. This is illustrated by the companies' ISO 9001 certification by British Standards Institution, a world famous third party for quality approvals.

All by all it was a day I will remember with joy. Thank you Harman for hosting.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Would just like to say I was impressed. Not just quality at every level, but also welcoming and friendly. I enjoyed my visit very much, and have to say a loud "Thank you!" to everyone at Harman involved with the tour. Now, if they only would make buying their product easier for me...

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Olav

It was great to see you there, we were all impressed you made the trip over and made those of us who live an hour away feel suitably guilty. Mind you with the traffic on the day we could probably have gone to Norway in the time it took us.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/red_eyes_man/

Photographer not a job description - a diagnosis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin