Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,900   Posts: 1,555,800   Online: 821

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I sometimes develop a bunch of film at once to catch up, and after doing several runs of four 35mm or two 120, as I get near the end there will be a few one-off's... For regular film, I'll toss the closest kinds together just to get them done. I won't hesitate to mix 120 and 35mm. But the special film gets done one at a time as needed (slow, fine-grain film for example). Never had a problem either way.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I occasionally mix films where the dev times I need to use are similar as well, or when I am doing Rodinal stand development. Hc110 at Dilution B seems to have tons of films that get done in the 5-6 minute range when using it at a higher temp. I only do this when I have to process lots though. I still usually wait until I have atleast 2 or 3 rolls shot at the same EI before I develop them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by destroya View Post
    i didnt mean that i was gonna mix the tmax with the edu, just that could the 2 formats of the same film be developed together. Guess I'll try it and see as there are no real special shots on any of the rolls.

thanks as always.
    Hey, I know you didn't imply mixing the two films together, but others did.

The Arista.EDU Ultra (Fomapan) films have consistently warranted shorter developing times for me than most other films.

Have fun developing film!
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've got lots of Paterson tanks from the small one to several of the "8 reel" tanks. The "8 reels" take 8 35s or 5 120s. It's my habit to never "fill" a tank so that the film is to the top. I don't usually "fill" to a little more than half way.

But same film / different sizes? All the time!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    i always do and they come out fine

Shooter
    Multi Format
    thanks to all. did it and all the film came out fine.
    another development unknown to me marked off. next is.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin