Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,806   Posts: 1,581,400   Online: 1087

Thread: Orwo N74+

Shooter
    35mm

Orwo N74+

Does anyone have experience with Orwo N74+? I'm interested in trying it, but would like to know how close to ISO 400 it is, what developers work best, and how well it pushed. Thanks,

Shooter
    Multi Format

Shooter
    127 Format
    There is a flickr group for this film: http://www.flickr.com/groups/340428@N25/

lots of good info in the discussions
    - Bill Lynch

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Summer time I use UN-54 and winter months its the N74. I find it great film and the website ordering works great for shipping to Canada. Developed in Rodinal (1-50) gives some good looking grain. One of my favorite films
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-Orwo N-74 1-051.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	430.8 KB 
ID:	75119

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And what great service they offer. I emailed in to ask when the 100' rolls of N-74 were going to come available. They told me to give them a few days and this evening they notified me they were on the Orwo NA site now. Needless to say I bought both. If you need the smaller rolls (100') give them a email they are happy to do it for you. It is even a Sunday which most places are not anxious to do anything till Mon/Tues next week.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dances_w_clouds View Post
    And what great service they offer. I emailed in to ask when the 100' rolls of N-74 were going to come available. They told me to give them a few days and this evening they notified me they were on the Orwo NA site now.
    That would be

http://www.orwona.com/

They are seemingly not affiliated with new Orwo (Filmotec that is) and do not even show up on their links register.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    mailto:tomsamuels@ntlworld.com
    Tom Samuels International Ltd

Is the UK distributor FYI.

Just loaded a bulk roll onto IXMOOs only shot one roll to date, other film commitments, but happy, using TD-201 seems full speed but I shoot sunny sixteen. Results in ORWO group and TD-201 group & mine on Flickr.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/red_eyes_man/

Photographer not a job description - a diagnosis.

Shooter
    35mm
    I've read somewhere that the "new" Bergger 35mm BRF-400 Plus film is supposed to be Orwo NP74+ put into 36exposure cassettes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I read that too, hope it's true!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin