Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,757   Online: 1051

Looking for Articles on Photography: Film, Paper, Developing

My interests have taken a different turn these past few years, but my website, Unblinking Eye, still gets thousands of visitors per week. I am currently looking for new articles (preferably illustrated with great photographs) on black and white photography and historic photographic processes that will enhance the content of my site and keep it relevant.

I have long had a list of films on the website, with suggested developers and developing times, from photographers from all over the world. Recently I have had several new inputs for this section, and I thought it would be appropriate to solicit similar information from photographers on APUG.

I am also keen to find someone with an active interest in these subjects would could serve as an editor for the photography-related portion of my website. Anyone interested should contact me: ed@unblinkingeye.com.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Your web site has served as inspiration to me on more than one occasion, so I just want to say thank you.

Hope you have lots of fun with your new interests!
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I would agree, your website is a great resource. I hope you find the input that you are looking for.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In case you don't know, I clicked 3 out of 4 links at your site only to find no such site or dead links.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin