Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,991   Posts: 1,524,210   Online: 1150

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was the film, phew. The single FP4 neg is worlds apart. Absolutely tack sharp, superb contrast, tight crisp grain...as it should be.

That Maco was an ugly experience, one that I do not care to repeat. I lost a great image to that film and am thoroughly annoyed! I spent so long doubting myself too!

Tho I have not printed yet, the 300 F9 geronar appears plenty sharp enough too with very good contrast indeed. Once I have more user info on this lens I will post it. As I have a 305 G claron, it will be interesting to compare them in terms of resolution, tho I know the claron will trounce it for IC. At 290 g tho the geronar is tiny and still corner sharp with 1 inch rise at F32. If it can handle 2 inches of rise, its a keeper!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tom, good news! Glad it was just the film. Hope the Geronar works out for you and has enough coverage. tim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin