Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,618   Online: 1198

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Agfa used to have an orange packet with a blue triangle IIRC.
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by artonpaper View Post
    Could it have been Luminos? They had some papers in blue boxes if I remember correctly.
    Luminos would've been my guess too; distributed through Spiratone in New York, amongst others.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It might have been Lumino[COLOR=#333333]s as it does look familiar. I'm hoping I can find an ad for it in one of my old Popular Photography magazines once I get them out of storage.

Rich

[/COLOR]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Luminos was a dark blue box, and Oriental Seagull in a medium blue box. I thought Freestyle Photo sold Luminos. Dupont papers, like Varigam or Varilour were in dark green boxes that I worked with.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is one of the statements that still piss me off. Where in the F... am suppose to acquire one of these "Thinking Caps" and after I acquire it somewhere why was I to be expected to install it correctly? I as always told I would understand when I "grew up" but NOTHING yet

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It was Luminous! I found an ad for it in an old Popular Photography magazine.

Thanks everyone!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    For some reason i remember Dupont paper in a green sleve or box.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Haha, I thought this was a thread started to get Stone to guess which paper! :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin