Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,719   Posts: 1,483,121   Online: 1106

Thread: drying marks

Shooter
    Multi Format

drying marks

I've recently developed a roll of 120 format,but didn't squeegee it enough(DOH!!!!),so I now have drying marks over a negative(emulsion side)which I'd like to print.
    I know there is a spray to remove it(and where to get it!),but I was wondering if there was another way to remove the marks?
    A common mistake people made when designing something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Computers are incredibly stupid,but they are capable of being incredibly stupid many millions of times a second.

Both said by Doug Adams

Only put off until tomorrow that which you are prepared to die having not done-Pablo Picasso

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    fix again for a few minutes, rewash, hang, dry.

Do you put a little alchohol is the soapy water? I've been doing that and not squeeging.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear eaqleowl,

Most cleaners do not remove water based stains. Rewash and finish with a solution of Photo-Flo. Hang to dry. No squeegeeing(sp???<g>) needed.

Neal Wydra

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin