Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,582,053   Online: 786

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wonder what the cooltone paper will look like in cooltone dev.
    This is the best news since I don't know when.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I can't wait to try the cool tone in selenium. I'm hoping for all things cold/blue.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Absolutely incredible news re the cooltone fiber. Fills a gaping hole in the market and leaves Ilford covering warm, neutral, and now cool in a niche market in a dominant position. I hope i can get some to try over my Holiday break...will need to clean the darkroom...i like cool tone and had given up!

So the question...what developer will work best with the cool tone?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Awesome news all around (though I'm not sure I don't prefer the older speeds for grade 4 and 5 just because it's an easy one stop difference for midtone matching. But I'll live.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brilliant news, I can hardly contain my excitement about the new cool tone fiber based paper! Go Ilford!

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by miha View Post
    I wonder how did Ilford manage to reduce the washing time for their new Classic paper.
    By reducing the hardening washing time is reduced and max. density cranked up.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Robbins View Post
    More good news. Looks like the new FB Classic and Cooltone will be priced the same as MG IV. Well done Ilford!
    If that's true then I say very well done Ilford and it makes me want to seriously think about working with more Ilford products compared to what I use now. I'd say they are in it for the long haul and listen to and try to accommodate their customer base. To many other companies are only concerned about their shareholders that they have lost sight of their customers. Very well done Ilford! JohnW

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    By reducing the hardening washing time is reduced and max. density cranked up.
    If this is so (easy), why then the Cooltone is stuck with the same old washing time?

Shooter
    35mm
    Don't worry Simon will be back. Nothing has changed. We just stepped in while he was away from office for a short while. HM

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HARMAN Marketing View Post
    Don't worry Simon will be back. Nothing has changed. We just stepped in while he was away from office for a short while. HM
    We love you all! It's wonderful to see that you care so much about your relationship to your market. Makes good business sense, and it keeps us happy.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin