Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,824   Posts: 1,581,960   Online: 924

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm
    Nice one JWPhoto. Good family humour

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pentaxuser View Post
    Nice one JWPhoto. Good family humour

pentaxuser
    Yes, good clean one! Most of them I get in my email aren't fit to be sent back out again!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    For a part I agree:

-) for a manufacturer as Adox of today additional rectangular cardboard packaging would be major issue
    Can you please tell me what does Adox manufacture? We have not a clue of that ... not any ... Adox is also rebranding , no more.
    Aurelien, Analog Photographer

the analog place to be

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurelien View Post
    Can you please tell me what does Adox manufacture? We have not a clue of that ... not any ... Adox is also rebranding , no more.
    In a bad mood again?

Shooter
    35mm
    From Stones remark about Harman film production above, I think he is missing the point somewhat. If one of their products sales was going downhill for some reason, I strongly suspect that they would be very agile about finding out why and then fixing the problem or developing the product further. They are not a massive, sleepy company with some cobwebs over a pile of film they have in a shed

Shooter
    35mm
    Are you sure ? Adox started producing photo materials before Eastman did. But todays Adox has nothing to do with the origins, true. Still they produce films with original Adox emulsions from 50-ties.
    http://www.adox.de/english/ADOX_Films/ADOX_Films.html
    Adox FB paper is also to be noticed. If you think, they're only rebranding Efke, that's also funny twist. Efke made films on Adox (original one)technology licensed to Fotochemika.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by miha View Post
    In a bad mood again?
    NOt at all, I am only realistic.
    Aurelien, Analog Photographer

the analog place to be

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ah, maybe he ate a bad duck :-)

da Niedabaya

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Err....

CMS 20?

RR

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, Adox ordered toll manufacturing in the past. (As Maco did too, so even they were not simply re-branding.)
    In that toll-manufacturing they seem to have been involved more than just giving rough orders.

Adox have been building up their machinery. So far, if ever, they are not able to do production coating.
    But amongst other steps they have started converting and packaging to my understanding.

And on that volume of production a packaging machine (not to speak of manual box-folding and filling) would be a cost factor, that would to have put in relation to the benefit for the buyers.

As you see I weigh my wording.

But if you are wiser, please do not leave us clueless.
    Last edited by AgX; 12-20-2013 at 02:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin