Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,894   Online: 1138

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Sheet CP400+Rodinal

I've found the results really flat with the dev times given on the MasDevChart and on http://www.fotoimpex.de/Technik/Clas...assicfilm.html with Rodinal. Like most films I know the ISO needs tweaking to individual lightmeters, developing times and other personal idiosycrasies but this box seems way out.

I'd be interested in anyone who use sheet CP400 and Rodinal, their ISO rating and development methods.

I am asuming that the UK CP400 is the same stuff as the USA CP400...
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Brewer
    I've found the results really flat with the dev times given on the MasDevChart and on http://www.fotoimpex.de/Technik/Clas...assicfilm.html with Rodinal. Like most films I know the ISO needs tweaking to individual lightmeters, developing times and other personal idiosycrasies but this box seems way out.

I'd be interested in anyone who use sheet CP400 and Rodinal, their ISO rating and development methods.

I am asuming that the UK CP400 is the same stuff as the USA CP400...
    Rodinal probably isn't the best choice for getting full speed out of this film. I assume you used the 1:25 dilution. We recommend 8 minutes at 1:25.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin