Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,958   Online: 778

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Hi Ratty Mouse

I suggest are incorrect, water is a scarce resource every where, and it is going to get worse.
    We are aware that the Ja children's school books are silent on many of the things that happened in China during WWII... sufficient that your politicians are upset, and our veterans sad.
    Hope this link is available
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98M0BP20130923
    Water is very scarce in parts of the USA, we in UK have serious problems with our flood defenses today, tomorrow drought, meters on our water today, hose pipe bans tomorrow.
    You really don't need a pre-bath, apart from it being a waste especially if you are processing above 20C, when it is bad,. instead you need a tempering bath

Noel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmas View Post
    Hi Ratty Mouse

I suggest are incorrect, water is a scarce resource every where, and it is going to get worse.
    We are aware that the Ja children's school books are silent on many of the things that happened in China during WWII... sufficient that your politicians are upset, and our veterans sad.
    Hope this link is available
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98M0BP20130923
    Water is very scarce in parts of the USA, we in UK have serious problems with our flood defenses today, tomorrow drought, meters on our water today, hose pipe bans tomorrow.
    You really don't need a pre-bath, apart from it being a waste especially if you are processing above 20C, when it is bad,. instead you need a tempering bath

Noel
    I may live in China but I'm not Chinese. The USA is my home country. Your link leads to a dead page.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    How 'bout this?. But the prewash volume is irrelevant compared to final wash or even a single toilet flush.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ansel Adams claimed the pre-wash for sheet film was helpful for even development. His rationale was that the wet film base that comes from a pre-wash allows developer to soak into the emulsion evenly and across the sheet. The result is that all of the silver halide got even development. I suppose this would matter more where large expanses of the negative have the same tone... like in blue sky areas.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin