Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,115   Online: 1030

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Hummm

I might be interested if, in fact, knew what a "New 55 Project" was and did. I am totally in the dark. Are you rebuilding '55 Chevys? I had one of those.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    There were links in the original post to find out more but basically New 55 has been working on a replacement for Polaroid Type 55 film.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Signs of life at the New 55 project

About the holders...

Please realize the New55 project chose the CHEAP 545 holders for the new version rather than use the 550 (or Fuji equivalent) holders so that many could use it easily and cheaply get started.

So for $20 you can buy one on eBay...
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post

So for $20 you can buy one on eBay...
    20? I found a set for 10!
    Sourdough, salami and blue cheese... and 2 dogs drooling with such sad, sad eyes. ... they're working me... they know I'll cave!

APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So, this is what happens when you cruise the forums before you're even a 1/3 of the way through your first espresso? I got as far as Stone's $20.00 comment and hit Ebay. $28.00 (includes shipping) later I'm the proud owner of a 545 holder - AGAIN. I don't remember how many of these I sold off. Wouldn't it be funny if I got one of my old ones back

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Nelson View Post
    So, this is what happens when you cruise the forums before you're even a 1/3 of the way through your first espresso? I got as far as Stone's $20.00 comment and hit Ebay. $28.00 (includes shipping) later I'm the proud owner of a 545 holder - AGAIN. I don't remember how many of these I sold off. Wouldn't it be funny if I got one of my old ones back
    Haha you should have waited, there are plenty here that would have shipped you one for free... Lol

Well, hope it's a good one.

Just don't go buying any kodak read load holders....
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    $22 shipped. In like Flynn.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Watch them change their minds about the holder and I look like a fool haha. But they've been saying it for a while now (years).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Of course we'll all be prepped and ready if and when it does hit the market....holders in hand!
    Sourdough, salami and blue cheese... and 2 dogs drooling with such sad, sad eyes. ... they're working me... they know I'll cave!

APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeren View Post
    To buy a P-holder or not to buy a P-holder?
    The stuff disappeared before I got hold of my first LF camera. My Sinar came with a polaroid holder that I sold thinking Ill never get the opportunity to use it, oh well.
    When will the IR version be available
    Best regards
    I am sure I could find one for you up here...

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin