Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,393   Online: 700

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have used 35mm D3200 and developed in DDX, Ilfosol (big mistake), FG7, and Rodinal
    I can say that DDX is the best so far, grain is there, but is not bad. And as it has been said many times, expose for 3200 develope for 6400.

DD-X and Microphen have the same time reccomentdations, and I believe that one is the liquid version of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by CZeni
    I shot some 120 D3200 and processed it in Microphen per Ilford's recommendations...came up a bit grainy for my tastes:
    http://www.attackblob.com/irc/kittytongue.jpg
    Any suggestions to knock down the grain a bit? Or is this as good as it gets? I know that by doing it myself I'm getting less grain than when my local lab was doing it so I'm hoping to get a bit finer yet.
    Mama took my APX away.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CZeni
    Any details on the DD-X processing - times/agitation?
    Since everyone else has supplied some good references for the dev. times, I can tell you that I agitate 3 times once every minute and sometimes I even skip that last agitation. I also always process at 68 deg. F using a water bath temperature control.

Cheers,
    Eric

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin