Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,891   Posts: 1,520,853   Online: 1184

Shooter
    Multi Format

has anybody else seen this development chart?

I was given this from a friend, but he can't remember where he got it from. He did say that there were other PDF's for other developers and if possible I would like to get a few more of them. Any help would be very much appreciated. I have this one for perceptol and one for XTOL

Thanks

john
    Attached Files

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That's taken from the Massive Development Chart: http://www.digitaltruth.com/devchart.php

And it's copyrighted, so you should check the license before spreading it around. Better yet, just refer people to the website. From the front page:

Please feel free to print and distribute this list for personal or educational use only, but do not republish in any form or post on the Internet or any other computer network.
    Lee

Shooter
    Multi Format
    spreading it around? thats not my intention. how else can i ask if anyone has scene it? and if i knew where it was from i never would have asked.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by destroya View Post
    spreading it around? thats not my intention. how else can i ask if anyone has scene it? and if i knew where it was from i never would have asked.
    The friend that gave you it should have given you a link copyright of text and images, is like hippies passing around joints. You need to warn him not us.
    Ilford do similar charts for other people's films and developers, Forma too.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin