Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,546   Posts: 1,544,504   Online: 1168

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bvy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My wife has the oddball cousin that used stop bath to make salad dressing. This was in the 70's, and she's still here. Mostly.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by bvy View Post
    My wife has the oddball cousin that used stop bath to make salad dressing. This was in the 70's, and she's still here. Mostly.
    Most of the dressings have vinegar?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes-a...pes/index.html

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Trask View Post
    my wife thought my HCA was vinegar, and used went through the process using HCA instead of vinegar.
    [...] Any thoughts?
    Yes. Life taught you a lesson. Did you listen?
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hmmm. Stop bath is basically just vinegar, and the same soldium sulfite we use in the darkroom is what fastfood restaurants add to salads and bottlers add to wine to slow oxidation. But harmless? Some people are deathly allergic to sulfites, and personally, I prefer to use kitchen vinegar rather than stop bath to make my salad dressing. Ya just never know. Ever look at the fine print of what goes into an ordinary box of table
    salt? Same brightener pigments they use in paint. But I wouldn't pour paint on my breakfast eggs in the morning if I ran out of salt in the shaker.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    None of this is as bad as the air...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin