Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,965   Posts: 1,558,396   Online: 825

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Question about MYTOL?

I followed the directions for making MYTOL in the chemistry section. Am I doing something wrong?. Adding the chemicals to to 750ml of water and then adding 1000ml/1lL of water to the solution. I did my regular dev. for XTOL (1:1) but the negs. were thin. It was not a time factor. Too much dilution;i.e. should the original 750ml just be brought up to 1L after the mixing??
    Thanks, Peter

Images
    Yes. Usually, instructions say at the end "Water to 1 liter." You start with less than i liter to make sure that after you add the solids you don't wind up with more than 1 liter.
    Gadget Gainer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Thank-you!

Thanks Mr. Gainer- I knew something was fishy! and or too diluted. For anyone else trying this dev.it looked pretty good. but Pat's Vit-c developers are alot simpler;quicker; and results almost identical.
    Regards, Peter

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin