Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,653   Online: 1138

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Simon.. I have an orphaned 3x4 speed that I have been cutting film for, when not using the now discontinued Efke 3x4, for years. Getting low on that, and thought instead of cutting HP5+, of making a special order this year. Having never done this before, have no idea of cost or how its done! How does it compare to the cost of the standard price of the HP5+ 4x5? (Same, higher, lower?)

Will you have a location on your website... for what will be available and the cost?

Can you order it directly,or do you have to go though a local distributor, such as Freestyle?

Shooter
    35mm
    You place your order with a participating re-seller. You'll have a window to do so. Keep checking this forum for an announcement.
    You can see the list of films and the retailers from last year here: http://www.ilfordphoto.com/products/page.asp?n=137
    The announcement last year was on the 10th of May.
    My cameras:
    Fed 2
    Zenit 11, 12XP
    Nikon F4, F4S, F401S, F601, F801, F801S, F50, F55, F60, F65, F70, F75, F80, F90, F90X, EL2, FE, FM, FG, FG-20, EM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin