Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,744   Online: 1101

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm

Ilford's Website gone?

Just tried to log on to Ilford's website and it seems to have gone (was certainly there two days ago). Perhaps all will shortly be revealed....
    Steve

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm

Cancel last message

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Roberts
    Just tried to log on to Ilford's website and it seems to have gone (was certainly there two days ago). Perhaps all will shortly be revealed....
    Steve
    Now seems to be available again, unchanged as far as I can see.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now seems to be available again, unchanged as far as I can see.
    It might be a good idea to make a backup of the data sheets contained there. I did recently and printed the most important sheets... I have a freezer full of film, this will last a few years.

Martin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by martin@jangowski.de
    It might be a good idea to make a backup of the data sheets contained there. I did recently and printed the most important sheets... I have a freezer full of film, this will last a few years.

Martin
    According to this link, The Internet Archive at http://www.archive.org/ has stockpiled the content of the Ilford site from 19 Dec, 1996 through 09 March, 2004. I've also put www.ilford.com into their crawl suggestion form in an attempt to get a more recent archiving. You might check and see if the data sheets in question are there.

-KwM-

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I did a search for Ilford on www.archive.org and the search engine returned only 1 result, which was a patent. Where can we find these data sheets?

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary892
    [...]Where can we find these data sheets?
    Thanks
    Is [FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=3]this[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] an example? I notice the link to a PDF also goes to archive.org.

archive.org isn't a keyword search engine in the traditional sense. Put in a URL and it will list editions of that page/link that it has archived. I'm surprised a search for just "Ilford" turned up anything at all. I'm pretty sure there's an FAQ on that page somewhere.

-KwM-

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary892
    I did a search for Ilford on www.archive.org and the search engine returned only 1 result, which was a patent. Where can we find these data sheets?

Thanks
    At www.ilford.com (http://www.ilford.com/html/us_english/bw.html)

Neither Ilford nor its datasheets are going anywhere...

Relax: the sky is not falling in...

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format

On air again!

Steve
    Steve,
    at this moment the Ilford website is on air again . So be not afraid to have no datasheets.
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin