Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,817   Online: 975

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chemistry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Chemistry

Does anyone know if any businesses selling developers like Rodinal, Accufine, etc., that will ship to Alaska. All I've seen will only send ground to the lower 48. Thanks.
    akfotog

Seneca/National 8x10, Cambo SCX 4x5, Tachihara Wood Field 4x5, Busch Pressman 4x5, Mamiya RB67 Pro SD, Hasselblad 500 C/M, Mamiya M645 1000S, Nikon F5, Nikon F100, Nikon F4S, Nikon FM2 Chrome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Have you thought about ordering from Canada?
    Get it right in the camera, the first time...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mrred View Post
    Have you thought about ordering from Canada?
    Have contact info?
    akfotog

Seneca/National 8x10, Cambo SCX 4x5, Tachihara Wood Field 4x5, Busch Pressman 4x5, Mamiya RB67 Pro SD, Hasselblad 500 C/M, Mamiya M645 1000S, Nikon F5, Nikon F100, Nikon F4S, Nikon FM2 Chrome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Beau Photo would be one option: http://www.beauphoto.com/frames/filmfrm.html

The version of Rodinal available in Canada is called Blazinal
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    http://www.argentix.ca/index01.php I haven't actually ordered from these guys, but they seem eager to do business.

My other bookmarks are getting old...
    Get it right in the camera, the first time...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks guys, I'll start there. Frustrating...
    akfotog

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by akfotog View Post
    I would be willing to order from B&H and then re-ship it to Alaska, but you'll have to figure out the shipping costs, I usually only use priority mail flat rate shipping boxes, but I think they don't include Alaska or Hawaii... But you'd have to check on that.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by akfotog View Post
    For Beau Photo, I would suggest phoning them - the film and darkroom desk is much better at giving personal service than their website.

They do a lot of mail order sales.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I would be willing to order from B&H and then re-ship it to Alaska, but you'll have to figure out the shipping costs, I usually only use priority mail flat rate shipping boxes, but I think they don't include Alaska or Hawaii... But you'd have to check on that.
    Appreciate that my friend. Didn't really think about that. My mother actually lives Upstate, and my brother will be visiting soon. Could be a plan. BTW Priority Flat Rate do apply to Alaska, not sure about Hawaii. I've sent packages from there to here before.
    akfotog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing View Post
    For Beau Photo, I would suggest phoning them - the film and darkroom desk is much better at giving personal service than their website.

They do a lot of mail order sales.
    Thanks Matt.
    akfotog

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin