Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,706   Posts: 1,548,494   Online: 1010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When I was in the AF, I asked our Kodak rep foe a source of information that I needed. This was 1962. He took me out to his care and opened the trunk to reveal a complete library of EK publications and binders. He gave me a huge set of the books which are still here in the binders and many have been updated. He reminded me that our labs each had appropriate sets, but that min were a mix of still and MP. Some of the things covered were UV and IR photography and forensic photography.

It has been a nice set to own, but they are wearing out from use!

PE

Shooter
    Large Format
    What a goldmine! In 1962 I was at Commonwealth UMC kindergarten in Charlotte. And Major Adams had already died off Wagon Train 2 years earlier. My Dad shot our pictures on his Ansco Color Clipper (which I still have). That's about it for me and 1962.
    Edit. My Dad used mostly Anscochrome because my uncle was a sales rep for Ansco. Still have that Ansco slide projector. Slide goes in one side and pushes out the other--1 at a time.
    Last edited by Tom1956; 05-09-2014 at 03:19 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    Prof_Pixel I very much appreciate the time you took to look into this and give me the exact information I needed.
    I now understand the purpose of the colouring.

I also learned that you should not use tungsten lighting to read the data guide! It makes the BLUE look black!!

Thanks Again Emerson in Ottawa/Kanata

Shooter
    35mm
    Glad to be of help. I knew there had to be a reason for the different colors. I'm just surprised things weren't explained a little better.

Shooter
    35mm
    Clearly you have more patience than I !

Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin