Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,852   Posts: 1,582,875   Online: 960

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've done Tri-X as high as 6400 in HC-110 at high temp with sodium thiocyanate added, just to see if I could.

I wouldn't mind trying Retro 80s out given how nice the tones appeared to me as a neg in Rodinal.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Good work!
    - Derek
    [ Insert meaningless camera listing here ]

Near Tavistock, Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor.
    Shooter
    35mm
    There are various B/W reversal threads and for no particular reason I decided to pose a question on this one!
    Having got my reversal process successfully sorted with 35mm FP4, I thought I'd try experimenting with 6 x 6 slides via my Rolleiflex. Has anyone had any experience of this? I plan on using the same film. Exposure may be a bit more tricky, but I wonder what other issues I might encounter.
    Best wishes,
    Steve

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Great job John - it sounds like you had a fun couple of days! I am especially pleased to hear your evaluation of the Rollei Retro 80s, as I have been thinking about trying that one myself, mostly for IR work. I keep hearing good things about that film and am starting to think I am really going to like it. Especially reverse processed!

I know this thread is primarily about DIY reversal processing, but I can't help sneaking in another recommendation for processing by DR5.com for anyone who might be considering reversal processing by a lab. The guy at Dr5 has tested out and basically optimized his process for each different film, providing what I think is a high quality and nearly unique capability. So far I have only had two rolls reverse processed there (both Efke 25 in 120) but they turned out just wonderful! His E6 processing is top notch too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin