Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,978   Online: 969

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry, dilution 1+9 Ilfotec dd-x. If it is reticulation is there anything that can reduce it? I have seen some quite passable images in b&w on 110. Will post an example later so you can see what I am getting at?

Processing in a temperature controlled jobo rotary processor with continuous auto reversing agitation.

Dev time is 16 mins @20C, I processed for about 12 mins @25C
    Last edited by wilwahabri; 07-01-2014 at 04:04 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010446 inv.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	568.2 KB 
ID:	90480

If you view the photo full screen, you can see what I am getting at. the grey areas. particularly faces appear "dotty". is that a function of frame size or development?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Processing Orca 110 with Ilfotec DD-x

Quote Originally Posted by wilwahabri View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010446 inv.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	568.2 KB 
ID:	90480

If you view the photo full screen, you can see what I am getting at. the grey areas. particularly faces appear "dotty". is that a function of frame size or development?
    Looks over developed ... That's what mine look like when the film is too dense from overdevelopment and scanned.

Pretty good detail for 110 though.
    Last edited by StoneNYC; 07-01-2014 at 11:06 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: clarify
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not being too expert at this, I thought that might be the case, get a similar effect if a PCB is left in the ferric chloride too long the copper tracks get eroded.

Reckon I'll shave two minutes off of the dev time at 25°C and give that a try.

The photo was shot with a Pentax Auto 110 Super, the lenses have a higher resolution than the film can register due to the relative grain size. I get equally good results with my Minolta Auto zooms mkI and mkII, Canon ED 20, Minox 110 and the Rollei E and A110 - all have pretty good lenses, though only the Pentax and Minoltas are SLRs
    Last edited by wilwahabri; 07-02-2014 at 07:16 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin