Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,836   Posts: 1,582,430   Online: 716

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Images
    Good Morning, Carol,

I don't know exactly how you are processing, but you might try a 1:7 dilution of T-Max concentrate rather than the 1:4 in the standard Kodak recommendation. I've found that 10 minutes is a good starting point for "average" scenes.

You mention night shots. If you haven't tried T-Max for those, you're in for a treat. It has excellent reciprocity characteristics with long exposures.

Konical

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for the input. I think I must already be addicted. I have had so many not-quite-right shots, normally I would have given up by now, but each time I learn some more and can't wait to try and improve my efforts. I just hope I can get some decent shots before I am too old and near-sited to use a camera and stand in the darkroom all night.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Sorry Konical. We must have posted at the same time. Your saying to try the developer a bit weaker, but dev. for a bit longer. I look forward to trying it out on my next roll and appreciate the advice. Thank you.

Images
    Good Morning (again), Carol,

I don't want to take up any more Forum space on this, but feel free to send me a PM for more details.

Konical

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin