Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,648   Online: 1196

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has anyone got an example we could see? Reticulation is new to me (I am pretty much self taught so far on the developing side of photography because our local college has a 'bring a photo and we'll teach you photoshop' type photography course).

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It is actually difficult to reticulate modern films like TMax. It is best to try it with a fast, 'old' film, possibly Efke. The results from the later will be more profound.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A couple of years ago I saw a beautiful example done with Kodak Tri-X developed in hot D-72. Grain plus reticulation. It was posted on photoSIG.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I preferred developing in 30C/90F and then stopping in warm water followed by ice-water.
    fix as usual, wash as usual

This was in old Agfapan 100, and the results were unpredictable to say the least.
    Mama took my APX away.....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Koch
    A couple of years ago I saw a beautiful example done with Kodak Tri-X developed in hot D-72. Grain plus reticulation. It was posted on photoSIG.
    Tri-X in Hot Rod (litterally HOT Rodinal) and reticulation = Wonderful grain and hopefully great reticulation.

I will give it a try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin