Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,097   Online: 780

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was teaching my dad to develop film a couple weeks ago, when he dropped the scissors on the floor. With out thinking I calmly put my film in the drum sealed the lid and flipped on the light only to find his film in his hand and a very mean look on his face.

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, I gandered the nightmare negs tonight on the lightbox. Miraculously, there is just one damaged neg. More miraculous still, it is probably the weakest neg of the three rolls! As my old boss used to say, "I'd rather be lucky than good."
    JK

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I reached for a developing tank and knocked a box of FB 8x10 paper off the shelf - of course the lid popped off and the plastic bag opened up. I saw my stack of paper clearly. After the recovery, I tried the sheets out and only lost the top one - the others were amazingly unharmed.
    My photos are always without all that distracting color ...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Oh, and there are the times I've opened the filter/lens drawer on the enlarger on the labs at school, changed the filter, put down a new piece of paper, then flipped on the enlarger... only to realize I didn't close the drawer.

That'll make you feel like a $#%heel in a crowded darkroom in a hurry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin