Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,776   Online: 906

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Shooter
    35mm
    Please note, that we have no intention to post coversations that we might have recorded for quality assurance on any website or anyplace else for the public to hear, I don't even know if that conversation with him was recorded, I was just out to make a point, that we did whatever we could to satisfy him, I sent 2 emails to him and he did not have the courtesy of replying, and wanted the public to know that we tried. I want to thank all who posted on this thread, pro or con, as these forums help us improve our customer relations. Happy photography to all. Martino

Shooter
    Medium Format
    on a recent trip To N.Y.C I visited katz's deli. my girlfriend was to meet me there.
    when I arrived, the bus boy found me in a crowd of about a hundred ,and told me my girlfriend called and she was going to be late. I then went to adorama to buy some film ,and developer. It was right around closing time . In the end I did not get the film or developer.the final word's of the conversation. WHAT DO YOu WANT FROM ME.
    well katz,s deli knows that there customer is there life's blood . I will walk 10 block's in a blizzard to give them my money. I understand you are in a competive business
    but I think you forgot how to treat a customer with kindness and respect .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I know that this post will run the risk of developing the ire of APUGers, but I would just take the 50 cents and move on. By the way, Adorama is right that expired film generally works great. It's not that big of a deal.

No I'm not affiliated with Adorama. It is just that my brother is a manager at a grocery store. After hearing about the abuse that the public can dish out, I think twice before getting mad.

I used to order from B&H and Adorama all the time and never had a problem. Their telephone service for questions does leave a ton to be desired though. Now I order from JandC because they offer unique products.

Michael
    Last edited by McCarthy; 03-18-2005 at 11:30 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Shooter
    Multi Format
    This is an old thread, but I just thought I'd mention a good experience with J&C.

I live in Canada. I ordered a bunch of Efke and Foma film to play with a year and a half ago.

The film arrives in about two weeks, which isn't too bad given the distance. The day it arrives, I get an email from J&C saying "We haven't heard from you, wanted to make sure your film got there okay."

I've never had a retailer ask me if my order arrived before.

I'll be ordering from J&C again.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin