Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,872   Posts: 1,520,117   Online: 870

Images

JandC classic 200 Surpised me

I just put a print in the critique gallery. The negative was Classic 200 and the exposure situation was far from ideal. Overcast day, and in the shadow of a cliff. Because of this neg I will be giving Classic 200 another try.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Mark-

A very nice shot indeed. Before my current fascination with Efke 100, I shot a lot of J&C 200. It's a very nice film, and my move to Efke 100 was based on wanting to "learn" another film, not on any shortcoming I perceived in the J&C 200.

Was this shot printed on the Centennial POP paper?
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

Images
    Yes it was printed on POP. I have not had much success with this film and POP. It is one of the reasons I moved to efke and have ignored the box of classic 200 in my freezer.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Yes it was printed on POP. I have not had much success with this film and POP. It is one of the reasons I moved to efke and have ignored the box of classic 200 in my freezer.
    I, unfortunately, had no luck with the Centennial paper...that's why I'm currently ignoring the box that's in my refridgerator.

Be well.
    Dave
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin