Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,304   Online: 917

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    I love Ethol LPD! I'd also love to try Ansco 130 but haven't been able to as of yet.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi guys

Thanks for all of the responses so far.

I would just like to make a few points clear. First of all, it is not a problem as such. It is just that, like others have said, a switch in developer could be what's needed. I was just not 'digging' it with PQ. Just my taste I suppose. ;-)

Secondly, on what was pointed out earlier on this thread that Polymax FA has hardly any reaction to selenium toning. When I started toning at the end of the session I had to check my bottle to see if I poured the right one in my selenium tray! The change is ever so slight – it is a bit easier to see if you compare with an untoned print.

Just as an aside – it was mentioned that Neutol WA is very similar to Dektol. Would not Neutol WA make my prints a lot warmer?

Tim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin