Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,688   Posts: 1,548,660   Online: 1207

Shooter
    35mm

Where did all the Bergger go?

Anyone know why Begger papers are so hard to find lately. I can't find what I need locally or mail order. To a lesser extent with Forte as well. I have been using Bergger VCCB. So, the second half of my question is, since B&H does have some CB G-II, can I expect similar results from the graded version of this paper as with the VC one? Also, Fortezo and Polywarmtone? I use Zonal Pro HQ with these papers, BTW.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    About the first question :
    Bergger papers were made in the Forte factory, which has stopped production for several months, due to financial problems. Forte has just started its production again, as a try. According to what I've read, if they are successful, they will go on, if not, they'll stop. Anyway, Forte products should now be available again.
    You should find several posts on this forum about this subject.
    Skander

Images
    MMfoto,
    I use VCCB, too. It is coated by Forte for Bergger. So with the Forte mess, came a Bergger mess. Freestyle is still predicting new stock by the end of April. I have backorders at Freestyle and Calumet. Keep your fingers crossed.
    Watch for Loose Gravel

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I just recently fell in love with Bergger VCCB! Just my luck to find my paper and it could be on the skids. I better buy a lot when I can and hope it helps them keep going!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin