Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,653   Posts: 1,668,774   Online: 1132

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ran a roll of 124......

............through Ye Olde Kodak 3A.

I hate when people ask me what I see myself doing in 5 years...... I don't have 2020 vision!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Apparently it has lost most of its sensitivity due to age and also has become too foggy. At what speed did you expose it? What film is it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Verichrome. Not V Pan. Straight Verichrome. Shot at ISO 50 and developed 9 mins @ 68°F in Ilford DD-X.

124 film is the same width as 122, just a bit shorter and the numbers printed on the paper backing aren't the same. But I was able to take 4 frames (although stupid me forgot to advance the film after the second one so I ended up with a d/e..... grrrr!).

I just rolled the 124 out in the darkroom and found the film was attached to the paper within ¾" of where 122 is, so I just counted how many turns it would take to get past the tape, then how many turns it would take to get to the next unexposed section of film (9 and 3 full turns for anyone interested).
    I hate when people ask me what I see myself doing in 5 years...... I don't have 2020 vision!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin