Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,085   Posts: 1,612,254   Online: 996

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Hidden film factory

A seceret german underground film factory from WW2 was discovered.
    Reports indicate all the equiptment is in mint condition. Formulas and film was present. A seceret aerial recon film was found and tested. Results indicate it has a ISO of 400, the look of super-XX pan, and half the grain of Tech pan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Ohh, I forgot to mention today is APRIL 1st.........................

Have a nice day

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer

Have a nice day
    Yeah... So where can I get some of this film?
    That is called grain. It is supposed to be there.
    =Neal W.=

Shooter
    Multi Format

Have a nice day

Boo & hiss

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A seceret german underground film factory from WW2 was discovered.
    Reports indicate all the equiptment is in mint condition. Formulas and film was present. A seceret aerial recon film was found and tested. Results indicate it has a ISO of 400, the look of super-XX pan, and half the grain of Tech pan.
    Yeah, i've read it in the news. They also say that they've found a film which, when developed, shows no clothes on people. Imagine the possibilities for the nude shooters out there...

Happy Fool's Day!

-Sino.
    Close your eyes to see. This will take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sino
    Yeah, i've read it in the news. They also say that they've found a film which, when developed, shows no clothes on people. Imagine the possibilities for the nude shooters out there...
    A few years ago one of the video camera makers discovered that, the CCD used in one of its cameras had extended infrared sensitivity so that whatever's underneath IR-transparent fabrics would show through. I suppose it is worth a try with IR film with the appropriate filter?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    IR film is good for photographs of (very) hot chicks; the kind that make you burn with desire (if you see what I mean)
    Heat or light; it depends on your sensitivity.

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Seele
    A few years ago one of the video camera makers discovered that, the CCD used in one of its cameras had extended infrared sensitivity so that whatever's underneath IR-transparent fabrics would show through.
    That was Sony; the camera could be put into a "night shot" mode that removed the IR blocking filter usually required for CCD (all CCDs are IR sensitive, and strong IR can cause color imbalance even in conventional digital cameras and camcorders) and shot in B&W for maximum sensitivity, as well as activating an IR LED illumination system (that did nothing in daylight, of course). Once the word got out, Sony changed the system, leaving the IR filter in place so the longer wave radiation was still blocked and clothes remain opaque (except for wet t-shirts, of course); "night shot" still works because the shorter IR, as emitted by the illuminator, still activates the sensors and the higher sensor gain and combination of signal from all three color channels increases sensitivity to both short IR and visible light.
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    It seems I should be buying a digital camera soon...
    Is there a cell phone camera capable of such ...skills?
    Or can you do such tricks with IR film?
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That was quick moving, from Fool's Day to infrared and nudes. Donald, i've heard that story too in another forum. I'm not sure if it's a myth though, or it actually has happened.

Can someone with more knowledge inform us if such a trick can be done with B&W infrared film? Because if it can, i'm actually thinking of buying some stock of film and shooting all these pretty girls with the wet t-shirts by the pool, at the hotel where i'm working. *insert devilish laugh here*

-Sino.
    Close your eyes to see. This will take a while.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin