Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,957   Posts: 1,586,052   Online: 825

Thread: Paper Exchange?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Paper Exchange?

I wasn't sure if this should go here in the paper forum or the member function forum...

I was just looking for some new paper to try and sometimes it's hard to know what you want to try, and especially if it only comes in a box of 100, well that's a big expense for something you might not like... so I was thinking maybe people out there would like to exchange paper for testing. I am sure most of us have plenty of extra black sleeves lying around, and it would be pretty cheap to mail a couple pieces of paper. (I was thinking 5 pieces could be good to get a quick feel for it.)

People who are interested could post what they are willing to exchange, and then coordinate through PMs.

I have Agfa 111 FB glossy (8x10), Agfa 312 RC semi-matte (8x10), Bergger VCCB semi-matte (8x10) and Adorama FB matte (5x7).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll trade some Forte Polygrade V VC FB Glossy for some sheets of Agfa 111 FB glossy or Bergger VCCB semi-matte

Mine are also 8x10.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks Jeremy, that sounds good. I will PM you about it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I am interested, unfortunitly I only have 8X10 ilford MGIV FB Matt.

if your interested let me know, i'm pretty much willing to try any FB.
    --Ryan

"The negative is the equivalent of the composer's score, and the print the performance." ~Ansel Adams

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin