Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,697   Posts: 1,669,726   Online: 828

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Bergger BPF 200 - developer?

I was doing some major house cleaning and came upon a roll of 120 Bergger BPF 200 that I shot god knows how many years ago (assume at least a decade ago). I have no idea what's on it, or what if any special treatment it might need vis-a-vis expansion or contraction development, so my plan is to give it normal development. The developers I have available to me are Pyrocat HD and Rodinal. My first inclination, especially because of Bergger's graininess, is to go with the Pyrocat HD. Anyone have any thoughts on dilutions/times for this, or for Rodinal?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use the same film, Classic Pan 200 which is Fortepan 200 and process it in Pyrocat HD, I process for 15mins at 1+1 to 100 @ 20ºC inversion agitation every minute and get great results. I found I have 3 boxes of 10x8 and will shoot it in the next few months.

Ian

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin